Westair Aviation (Pty) Ltd is looking for suitable and qualified individuals to join our group of Companies.
Posted on April 23, 2018
The graduates will be part of the finance and management support team that works closely with the group financial manager and operational director.
Qualifications & Experience:
· Young and dynamic individuals that are very adaptable;
· Individuals need to be able to work effectively in teams;
· Work productively and achieve demanding deadlines;
· Have the ability to set and achieve high standards;
· Computer literacy with extensive knowledge in Excel;
· Fluent in English and Afrikaans;
· Tertiary Qualification in Finance (preferably Bcom Management Accounting, Bcom Hons or Similar);
· Enrolled for CIMA (or Similar) will be an added advantage;
· Knowledge of Namibian and South African Tax and VAT legislation;
· Needs to be able to audit, adjust, and input invoices or reports into on-line computerized systems
· Needs to be able to prepare batch controls for data entry, and initiate and reconcile reports;
· Report on and analyse financial and operational statistics;
· Assist in compiling management reports;
· Assist in creating operational budget’s and cash flow reports
· Needs to be able to complete budgeted vs actual reconciliations;
· Assist in developing methods and systems for maintaining and controlling financial systems;
· Maintaining operational cost statistics and controls;
· Have an interest in aviation and transport logistics industry.
Candidates who comply with the above mentioned requirements are invited to forward their CV’s to:
The HR Manager at Westair Aviation (Pty) Ltd.
In return, Westair offers a market-related package in line with qualifications and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and no documents will be returned. Preference will be given to Namibian citizens.
CV’s can be forwarded by email to: email@example.com
For queries please call: 083 WESTAIR (937 8247)
Closing date: 30 April 2018